May 5, 2012

MINI HAUL & OUTFIT OF THE DAY









Happy Saturday everyone! Here is a mini collective haul I have for you. The weather has been amazing and will be amazing next week: highs in the high 70s. Perfect for this lightweight open knit sweater, crochet knit tank, and a sheer striped button up that I purchased from Forever 21. I also bought a pair of nude platforms from Payless. I got them for $20 and they make a great dupe for the Steve Madden Dynamite. If you're wondering about my backpack, I got it as a birthday gift from my sisters! I studded the bottom myself with silver bag studs from Etsy.
Now back to curling up in a ball and finishing up my book: A Game of Thrones. It is definitely a page turner and a great read, y'all should check it out!
I also went to the movies yesterday to watch The Avengers. A great mix of action, humor, and superheroes. Go watch it now!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely brilliant blog!!! Glad I found it! You're pretty amazing! Looking forward to seeing more from you! Have a great weekend!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete