February 25, 2012

KEEP CALM AND DIY!

collar
shorts
shorts2 copy




Hi everyone! Yesterday, I received a package from Item Factory via Etsy! I ordered a pack of 100 10mm pyramid studs. They came quickly and service was normal. The studs were excellent quality and I want to order more already! I was only able to stud one pair of shorts, and had a couple of studs leftover (so I studded my TOMS).
I also picked up some decorative corners from my local OSH Hardware store and made them into DIY metal tips! They look amazing. I got the idea from Honestly WTF.
Last but not least, I decided to try out the braided headband look. I can honestly say that I feel like I'm Princess Lea! Heh
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. DIY studding is the best!! You have fantastic style:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you! and yes, it is! my fingers were a bit in pain afterwards, though! haha

      Delete